IFM Local Foods Program
Buy from IFM Members today!
Read these IFM Member profiles to learn more about these great vendors and how to buy their local products.
Distributors and Aggregators
- A.J. Wholesale Produce - Fresh local produce
- Fifth Season Cooperative - Fresh local produce, meat, and dairy
- Golden Produce - Local produce and dairy, including local yogurt
- Goodness Greeness - Local and organic produce, dairy, and proteins
- Irv and Shelly's Fresh Picks - Local produce & value added products
- Parrfection Produce - Fresh local produce and local cut produce
- Reinhart Foodservice - Fresh and frozen local produce, dairy, and protein. Carry the Fifth Season Coop product line.
- Scotts of Wisconsin - Local shredded and block cheese
- Sysco Baraboo - Fresh local produce, local canned items, and local dairy
- Testa Produce - Fresh local produce and local non produce items as well
- Wisconsin Food Hub - Local produce
Produce Growers, Auctions and Coops
- Amitaba Gardens
- Hillsong Ridge - Sweet potatoes, cabbage, onions, chickens, and more!
- Malek Family Stewardship Farm - Fresh local potatoes and other produce
- Prideland Farms - Fresh spinach
- Tri-County Produce Auction - Fresh produce
- West Star Farm - Fresh local squash and other produce
Local Food Businesses (value added food)
- Black Earth Meat - Local meat
- Cedar Grove Cheese - Local cheese
- The Great American Pancake Company - Locally processed pancake and waffle mix
- JRS Country Acres - Wholesale eggs
- Lonesome Stone Milling - Locally grown and packaged flour
- Mary’s Scones - Wholesale scones made with local ingredients
- Ney’s Big Sky - Local meat
- Original OvenWorks Pizza - Pizza
- Renaissance Farm - Oil, pesto, and frozen basil base made with local herbs and fresh and frozen produce
- RP’s Pasta - Pasta filled with local produce and local cheese
- Saxon Homestead Creamery - Local cheese
- Sugar River Dairy - Yogurt made with local milk
- True Coffee Roasters - Locally roasted coffee
- Wisconsin Meadows - Beef
- Wisconsin River Meats – Beef, pork, lamb, chicken
These IFM Members - farmers, local food businesses, and distributors - have delicious, wholesale, local items for your institution!
Buy from IFM Members if you want…
- Competitive pricing
- Wholesale pack sizes
- Delivery through a distributor or from the producer
- Wisconsin-grown items
- Wisconsin-processed items
- To support Wisconsin companies that employ Wisconsin residents!
SellersIf you would like to join IFM, please see the IFM Membership information!